ApprenticeshipNH is connected to key programs that provide job skills across the state
New Hampshire Sector Partnerships Initiative
– an industry-driven effort for NH businesses to convene and collaborate on workforce solutions and identify funding opportunities for training programs. SPI focuses on five sectors critical to the NH economy: construction, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and technology. Open to all sectors. Learn more
– a free workforce development program tailored to meet the needs of job seekers and career builders as well as provide training in the specific skills employers are seeking in their current and future employees. Open to all sectors. Learn more
– enables high school students to take Community College System of NH (CCSNH) courses for high school AND college credit. Courses are college courses that are taught at the high school by CCSNH college credentialed high school faculty as part of the daily class schedule. Learn more
Career Technical Education sites
– a network of 30 locations where students experience hands-on, real-world learning that applies directly to a job or career. Students explore their interests such as healthcare, automotive technology or finance while earning college credits and industry certifications, before entering college. Learn more
The New Hampshire Department of Business and Economic Affairs – established to provide focused leadership on the mission of expanding the state’s economy. The department’s two major missions include providing a broad, integrated and collaborative set of economic development and tourism industry supports for New Hampshire businesses, it’s communities, and the people who live in them.
Easterseals New Hampshire
– provides services to change the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day. Services include autism services, inclusive child care and early intervention, special education, medical rehabilitation, camping and recreation, vocational services, senior services, substance abuse services, adult day programs, community based services, individual service options, transportation services, residential service options, dental services and veteran services. Learn more
– promotes life-long learning by partnering with businesses, agencies, and organizations to bring the state’s education, employment, and training programs together into a workforce development system that will provide the means for residents of New Hampshire to gain sufficient skills, education, employment, and financial independence. Learn more
ApprenticeshipNH’s community partners provide resources
These organizations provide guidance and feedback to help shape ApprenticeshipNH and offer many resources to help individuals and companies be successful.